Recharge with August Essential Rewards!
As many of you know, Young Living has recently made some major and exciting changes to the Premium Starter Kit. Welcome our newest PSK oils - Raven and Citrus Fresh! We will be saying goodbye to RC, Purification, and our little essential oil sample packets, but this excellent new kit will now include a sample packet of Thieves Household Cleaner, an AMAZING add-on for the kit!
Aromatic | Topical
15 ml (prod #3318)
$20.72 / $15.75
Energizing…Refreshing…Uplifting! Combining Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Mandarin oils with a hint of Spearmint, Citrus Fresh Essential Oil is one of Young Living’s MOST popular proprietary blends.
Diffusing the refreshing and energizing aroma of Citrus Fresh helps purify the air from unwanted odors, all the while creating an uplifting experience.
Citrus fruits have a rich history. They come from countries all around the world, predominately in Asia and the Mediterranean. Citrus Fresh essential oil blend brings together these beautiful aromas by cold pressing the rinds of bright and invigorating fruits such as lemons and tangerines.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Dilute Citrus Fresh in a 1:1 ratio with your favorite nightly moisturizer and gently massage it onto your face to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, the edge of ears, neck, and feet.
• Diffuse Citrus Fresh for an aromatic experience that encourages energy, joy, and creativity
• Add a few drops onto cotton balls and stash them in drawers, in air vents, under garbage cans, and in shoes for a quick boost of freshness.
• Add several drops (2-4) to bath water for a revitalizing spa-like environment
CAUTION: Citrus Fresh essential oil can be photosensitive to the skin. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight within 12 hours after use.
Aromatic | Topical
Raven Essential Oil is a cleansing blend of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Lemon and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils. Raven is very beneficial to diffuse at night when you are sleeping.
Soothing, comforting and refreshing; Raven creates a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat, and is excellent to use during the fall and winter months.
Fall in love with the two oils! They are great editions to the premium starter kit!
Young Living offers exciting business opportunities! If you are seeing Young Living for the first time, I would love to talk to you.
Please send me an email and let's get this conversation started! Teri@TeriSecrest.com
For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in blends such as Valor®, Peace & Calming®, and JuvaFlex. Now it can be yours as a single oil, and you can discover for yourself how to use Blue Tansy as an aromatic in your diffuser, as a topical application in your own homemade Blue Tansy skin care products, and in plenty of other ways as you use and share this exclusive oil.
Blue Tansy is a rare botanical in the chamomile family, and it has become celebrated for its use in high-end, luxury Blue Tansy skin care products. Strategic, conscientious sourcing of this premiere botanical, typically native to Morocco, allows us to bring our members access to the elite Blue Tansy essential oil.
Perhaps Blue Tansy’s most unique feature, chamazulene is the naturally occurring constituent that provides the oil’s characteristically rich, deep-blue color, which appears only after steam distilling the tiny yellow flowers.
With a sweet, pleasant aroma, any use becomes uplifting—whether it’s an addition to your nighttime routine or diffused throughout your home.
Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle Mist™ Personal Diffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin.
Diffuse Blue Tansy throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment with its sweet, floral fragrance.
Add Blue Tansy to your own DIY bath salts to enjoy its skin-cleansing benefits and to help create a relaxing at-home spa atmosphere.
Usage Tip: The deep sapphire shade that makes Blue Tansy so unique may also stain some surfaces, skin, and clothing without dilution. We recommend diluting it with your favorite moisturizer or V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
In Love and Joy,
White Angelica is coming back for a limited time! This beloved blend will be available for purchase only on Essential Rewards (ER) orders and is limited to two per account per month.
With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. Each essential oil in White Angelica was carefully selected to help promote a positive, peaceful atmosphere when diffused.
Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in White Angelica™ come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Melissa, and Rose provide sweet, floral notes; Bergamot and Melissa offer a boost of bright citrus; and Myrrh, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Hyssop, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the blend with a warm, woodsy base.
This floral, harmonizing blend may enhance the appearance of skin and can be added to Young Living’s ART® Light Moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits. Diffuse White Angelica or apply it topically to your wrists, neck, and heart to enjoy the nurturing aroma.
Add White Angelica to your Essential Rewards order today!
In Love and Joy,
I would love to share one of my favorite seasonal recipes from my book, "Eating out of Heaven's Garden." These pumpkin muffins are a special treat during the fall and winter, and are perfect for family members and friends visiting for the holidays. Give them a try! They are very moist and this essential oil friendly recipe makes a huge batch! Children and grandchildren will love them! You can enjoy fresh muffins all week. This batter stores beautifully for several days in the fridge. Just scoop out what you need, and bake. Get the kids involved and make these a family tradition this year.
Pumpkin Muffin Ingredients:
3 1/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon or 1/2 drop Young Living Vitality Cinnamon essential oil
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger or 1/2 drop Young Living Vitality Ginger essential oil
1/2 tsp allspice
2 tsp salt
2 cups pumpkin puree
2 cups pure maple syrup
1 cup safflower oil
2/3 cup water
1 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup raisins
2-3 carrots, finely grated
Pumpkin Muffins (2 dozen)
Honey Cream Cheese Frosting:
32 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
1 cup raw honey (a light-colored honey works best for this frosting)
In Love and Joy,
P.S Eating Out of Heaven's Garden is available in e-book as well as in a full-color spiral bound book. CLICK HERE to learn more
Imagine going to your mailbox, opening it up and seeing a paycheck. You open the envelope and look at the dollar amount; that number gives you feeling of accomplishment and deep satisfaction. You really feel like your business is successful.
What is that number for you? Hold that dollar amount in your mind. In what time frame would you like to achieve making that number? How would it feel to look at your check and see that dollar amount?
What would a successful business add to your life? Also think outside of business. How would you really like your life to look?
Discovering and identifying your “Why?” is the first thing you need to establish before you begin growing a business. Here are a few important questions you need to ask yourself:
A powerful way to work with your “Why?” and your dreams for your life is to Create a Vision Board. Find a few photos and words that represent those things that you feel passionately about, those things that you desire in your life and your vision for your best self-emerging and display them in a spot where you will see them every day. I recommend pinning the photos and words on your board with stickpins so you can remove an item as soon as you meet the goal or vision and replace it with new ones. Take several photos your board and put them all over your home. It is imperative that you look at your dreams all day long.
In Love and Joy,
Frankincense, as you might know, is one of the most precious essential oils that Young Living carries. Here is a little background about frankincense, an oil that elevates life.
Since ancient times, frankincense has been sacred in temples across the world. Why was its fragrant smoke given so much importance in worship, and why do some churches still burn frankincense as a major procedure in their worship services even today?
The appeal of frankincense has not dwindled as ancient times have rolled into the 21st century. Prayer and meditation with frankincense is a way that many spiritualists begin their day.
Also known as “olibanum,” Frankincense is derived from the Medieval French word for “real incense.” It is considered the “holy anointing oil” in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It was well known during the time of Christ for its anointing and healing powers and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. The Bible contains over 52 references to Frankincense. Frankincense was valued more than gold during those times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. The Egyptian word for frankincense is SNRT, and it can be translated as “scent of the deity” or “what qualifies man to communicate with a deity.” It is mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, Ebers Papyrus (dating from 16th century BC), an ancient Egyptian list of 877 prescriptions and recipes.
The complex aroma of this oil can elevate many aspects of your life. Diffuse Young Living Frankincense oil to refine your sense of purpose or add it to your beauty routine for a luxurious experience.
The scent of Frankincense has been known to support spiritual awareness, promote meditation, improve attitude and uplift spirits. Frankincense essential oil has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment when you diffuse or inhale this empowering oil—a perfect opportunity to collect your thoughts. When you seek purpose or engage in prayer or meditation, use this oil to enhance your experience.
When you want to be “centered” and to quiet a busy mind during meditation so you can focus on worship and prayer, the calming aroma of Frankincense can bring peace to your heart. Simply breathe in deeply the oil of Frankincense, or try applying a few drops of this precious oil over your heart. The scent of Frankincense essential is thought to be very calming and relaxing. Inhaling its aromas can promote confidence and purpose in life.
When used during yoga, meditation or prayer, the fullness and capacity of Frankincense brings support physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Placing this oil on the temples, back of neck, top of head, and over the heart allows the opportunity for a deeper spiritual connection.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, the benefits of Frankincense essential oil include maintaining radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes this oil a key part of our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream. Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights your natural beauty.
Frankincense is also an important ingredient in Awaken, Brain Power, Forgiveness, and Highest Potential.
In Love and Joy,
PS. If you are reading this blog in the month of November 2017, Frankincense is being offered FREE with a 300pv order. Should you have any questions, send a text message to 719.208.4508 and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Hello everyone, and Hello October! Autumn is always such a blessing to experience. Fall reminds us to not fear change, but to appreciate the beauty in it. As Elizabeth Lawrence said, "Everyone should take the time to sit and watch the leaves turn." I love bundling up in a cozy sweater and scarf and taking nature walks on crispy, cool fall days.
So let's all enjoy transitioning into our new season with these October essential rewards!
CINNAMON BARK VITALITY: When taken internally, cinnamon can support a healthy immune system. Add a drop to a cup of tea or a pot of hot apple cider. Also delicious with applesauce, oatmeal, bread, and sweet potatoes!
DIGIZE: DiGize™ essential oil is one of our most unique essential oil blends, combining Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, aromatic blend that feels soothing on your stomach when applied topically.
RAVEN: Raven™ is a cleansing blend of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, and other essential oils that create a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat. Also beneficial to diffuse, humidify, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
BREATHE AGAIN ROLL-ON: This supercharged version of the R.C. blend has a refreshing aroma that is the perfect companion for early mornings, long days, and tough workouts! Our proprietary Breathe Again essential oil combines oils such as Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba with four different types of eucalyptus—including Eucalyptus Blue grown on Young Living’s Ecuador farm—to create a powerful, invigorating experience. Keep it in your car, purse, pocket, or bag and simply apply it as needed under your nose or on your head, neck, or chest to awaken and invigorate your senses.
SUPER C CHEWABLE TABLETS: Super C combines pure Orange essential oil with a proprietary blend of camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hips fruit powder to create a powerful immune-supporting supplement. Together, these premium ingredients deliver desirable polyphenols, carotenoids, and optimal amounts of vitamin C in a convenient chewable tablet ... Take daily or when additional vitamin C is desired.
In Love and Joy,
Do you find it difficult to talk to people about Young Living? Do you feel like you need the perfect script or exact wording to win a chance to tell someone about your business? Perhaps you feel like you have to change who you are to be great at business. You don’t change who you are, you simply add! When you are talking with someone, the most important thing is to be yourself. Honest and natural communication is really the key, and meeting new people isn't as scary or awkward as you might think! To sharpen your conversational skills when talking to your prospective leads, simply follow these three easy steps!
1. Start the conversation with a very safe topic. The opener is about connecting with the person you are speaking with. Don't start with a desire to sign them up, start your conversation with a sincere desire to know more about them. Asking someone a question will help them feel comfortable speaking freely and openly with you. On airplanes, I love to ask someone about a book they are reading. Women, if you love someone’s hairstyle, you can ask who their hairdresser is. Start with a compliment or comment on the long line at the coffee shop. Go out and start 5 conversations with new people you have never met before. No strings attached! Just good old fashioned conversation.
2. Figure out what their need is, and why that need exists. Your goal is to find out what they want from life that they don’t already have. If your business can fulfill this need, you have a good match. Keep the conversation focused on them. Show them that you are interested in their life and what’s going on in it, but do so without trying to impress them as to how interesting you are. Remember - Ask, listen, ask, listen, ask, listen, then respond! Whether you are speaking to a prospect about your business or your products, this is a very helpful way to approach the conversation. For example, if you are in line at the grocery store, ask people how they are. Often they respond with something like, “Oh, I’m OK, just have a nagging headache.” If your company has a product that can assist in relieving headaches, do not jump right in and tell them about it! Ask a second question such as, “I’m sorry, do you get them often?” Then, based on their answer you might ask, “What have you tried so far and how is it working?” Then, after their response, you might finally say, “Listen, I discovered something all-natural that has really helped me with headaches. Would you be open to trying a sample?” By now, they are fully engaged in the conversation, and you have a good chance of getting a “Yes."
3. Invite them to learn more. When you have the moment of realization that your business may be a good fit for them, extend an invitation to find out more. Ask your lead if they would be interested in having you send them an e-mail with a video he or she might be interested in watching. If they agree to watch your video, then it is natural for you to ask, “Would you like me to check in with you in a few days and see if I can answer any questions for you regarding the video?” If they say “Sure,” then ask, “Is there any particular day that works best for you?” Be sure to write down your lead’s contact information and what you spoke to them about. What is it they want? Why do they want that? Take out your calendar and write that follow up call on it right away. This will set you up for a successful follow-up call. Following up is key!
For even MORE great tips about how to talk to your leads, read
“How to be a Stunning Success in Network Marketing.” available at TeriSecrest.com
In Love and Joy,
It’s very important to keep on top of your health in the month of September! With the coming of Fall on the 22nd, expect many changes that you will have to adjust to. It can be difficult to maintain a healthy, functioning immune system with the constant exposure to end-of-summer allergens and harmful germs and bacteria that pollute the air.
Along with practicing good hand washing, getting plenty of exercises, eating healthy and getting adequate sleep, you can support your body's natural defenses with September’s Essential Rewards. Let’s take a closer look at the products for this month!
To stay healthy, it is recommended that you make sure to get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night. The gentle aroma of Peace & Calming II has a very relaxing and pleasant scent that is great for creating an environment for good rest. The new formula is a blend of essential oils such as Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Northern Lights Black Spruce.
Thieves Vitality is indispensable as both part of your wellness kit and your spice rack. Young Living’s one-of-a- kind Thieves Vitality blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils may support a healthy immune system when taken as a dietary supplement.
Oregano Vitality oil includes the naturally occurring constituent carvacrol and other strong immune-supporting properties that support healthy function of the respiratory system.
Cool Azul is a blend of Oregano, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sage, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, and Elemi, all of which work synergistically to provide a cool sensation to the muscles with applied topically - an ideal choice for before, during, and after exercising.
And last but not least we have Inner Defense, which contains very powerful essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, Lemongrass, and the blend of Thieves to support your immune system and promote respiratory function, reinforcing systematic protection for overall wellness.
In Love and Joy,
Motivation (prod#3384 $51.00/$67.11) is a stimulating essential oil blend that will have you feeling energized and positive about the direction you’re going in life! Motivation enables you to overcome procrastination while promoting feelings of accomplishment, enhancing your ability to move forward.
“I've been really needing Motivation as I'm taking a class and falling behind. But about 3 months ago I learned about oils and a special oil called Motivation. It helped me with my procrastination and now I'm moving forward and accomplishing new things and finished the class.” - Marika H., oil-testimonials.com
Let's take a closer look at what goes into a bottle of Motivation!
Roman Chamomile combats tension and restlessness and can be used to help promote a sense of calm. The scent minimizes anxiety, irritability, and nervousness.
Ylang Ylang is used to enhance focused thoughts, raise feelings of self-esteem and release feelings of anger while restoring confidence and equilibrium when diffused.
Lavender is calming and relaxing, both physically and emotionally. The scent of Lavender has been documented to improve concentration and mental acuity. A 2001 Osaka Kyoiku University study found that lavender promoted calm thoughts and increased alertness.
Spruce has an earthy scent which has been known to help open and release emotional blocks, creating a feeling of balance and grounding.
Apply 1 drop of motivation to chest, nape of neck, behind ears, wrists, around navel, and on soles of feet (big toe)
Diffuse for 30 minutes at the beginning and halfway through the day.
Directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water.
Your health is the foundation of everything that occurs in your life - and your business performance is directly related to your level of health. You can affect thousands of people's lives just by living and being "in health" yourself! If you are struggling with how to incorporate healthy meals for you and your family, here are 5 mindful steps you can take, starting today, from my book "Eating Out of Heaven's Garden." Be encouraged! This is really where the fun starts. If you will take these action steps to heart, you will see immediate and significant improvements in your energy levels and overall health.
1. Clean out your pantry and refrigerator! The simple truth is that live foods add life to the body. Food coloring, food additives, chemicals, and hidden sugars are death to your body. Sugary cereals, drinks and junk food have to go! Remove all the white sugar and white flour products. Once you clean out and disinfect your fridge, be sure to remove old salad dressings and items that are no longer fresh.
2. Choose one day a week to plan the week's meals. Your shopping list is your secret weapon to help you avoid overspending and emotional buying! Include fresh and frozen organic fruits, juices, and vegetables of your choice. Consider reducing the amount of animal protein you serve and increase the amount of plant protein. Your family will be healthier and so will your budget. Beans and legumes offer over 40 grams of high quality protein per cup! Start with organic pinto beans, adzuki beans, black beans, lima beans, and green and red lentils. Only purchase up to three days' worth of organic poultry, meats, fish, and/or vegetarian protein. Choose organic goat or cow milk, or almond, coconut, or rice milk, as well as organic cheeses, yogurt, and butter. Buy organic nuts and seeds of your choice, basic grains such as steel-cut oats, brown rice, millet and quinoa, whole grain bread, and sprouted grain tortillas. For cooking, go with organic olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, and grapeseed oil.
3. Choose another day when you can shop for that week's meals. Shop the perimeter isles where the healthy foods are, and ask around to find good local farmers' markets in your area. Your highest choice is always purchasing local organic produce within a 50 mile radius of your home. It's good to buy honey this way as well, as it has healing properties for you. Also, remember to shop for glass jars and storage containers because the Bisphenol A in many plastic containers leaches into the stored food, especially when heated by hot foods or liquids.
4. Increase the amount of raw foods you're eating by one cup a day. It is imperative that we expand our diets to include an array of colorful foods. Nature offers a cornucopia of colorful fruits and vegetables, each containing different nutrients that are vital for good health. Red foods strengthen and protect our blood, bones and teeth, while nourishing heart function. Orange and yellow foods protect our eye health as well as protect and regenerate tissues for beautiful skin. Green foods fortify and cleanse our digestive system. Blue and purple foods rejuvenate cells and reduce inflammation. White foods protect with immune-boosting nutrition!
5. Adding essential oils to your water and to many of your recipes can add zest to your life while increasing the nutritional profile. Oils are so economical to cook with because literally one drop will season an entire pot of spaghetti sauce! When seasoning my organic pizzas, I just touch the bottle lid with a toothpick, then stir it into the sauce, as one entire drop is too much. My favorite essential oils for cooking are: basil, thyme, oregano, dill, and fennel. For drinking in water, our family loves lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, and peppermint.
For more information about creating a healthier lifestyle, as well as tons of AMAZING recipes and cooking insight, please check out my book, "Eating out of Heaven's Garden."
In Love and Joy,
Have you been hearing, reading, and wondering about essential oils? Are you ready to give them a try?
Welcome to the wonderful world of essential oils and the Royal Dream Team. We very happy you have found your way to this page and we are excited about helping you start your essential oil journey.
Here, you can learn all about essential oils, how to use them, and how to create a Young Living lifestyle to support you and your family.
Are you ready to order? CLICK HERE If someone other than Teri Secrest introduced you to Young Living essential oils, please ask them for their member number and use that in the Enroller and Sponsor boxes.
What do you get in the premium starter kit?
It may look like a lot of bottles and packages but look beyond that. What is really in this package? Watch this video to find out:
Young Living is more than just oils. It's about a healthy and vibrant lifestyle. We are here to help support you on your way! Order a new kit using this link and you will receive a New Member packet from the Royal Dream Team to help you get started. This packet contains:
Royal Dream Team Exclusive:
You will be mailed the Say Hello to Essential Oils full color booklet, and the Seven Day Starter Kit Challange. You will also be added to the Royal Dream Team facebook page and receive invitations to or weekly Wednesday Wisdom! Zoom meetings so you can join others who are learning about essential oils. Our passion is to help you get all of the education you need so we also have an exclusive training page as well.
We are excited to help you on your journey today. If you have any questions, fill out the box to the left or feel free to text from Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm Eastern time 719-645-3366.